sTARTUp Day started out as an idea to incorporate different business events organized in Tartu. Surprisingly, the first festival in 2016 ended up with 2500 participants, 100 startups, and 70 investors, becoming the biggest business festival in the Baltics.It's a flagship event where startuppers and traditional entrepreneurs, experts and newbies, government and media will loudly and proudly discuss early-stage businesses. It’s an event where people who have thought about creating their own startup can get the necessary motivation and actually go through with their idea. It’s an event where everyday people with an interest in startups and technology can meet others with similar interests and grow their network.
- Become a part of the biggest business and technology festival
- Network and share experiences with 4000 awesome attendees
- Get inspired by 100+ world-class speakers
- Learn from professionals in practical hands-on seminars
- Wander around in the demo area with the latest innovations
- Enjoy the parties and networking events
We want to encourage people to become more entrepreneurial and innovative, give ideas on how to avoid common mistakes and create collaborations between entrepreneurs, startups, corporations and ecosystem organizations. Join us for the biggest business and technology party in 23rd to 25th January 2019!